Medical translation company MedTran offers translations of medical, biomedical, pharmaceutical texts and corporate literature of medical equipment and supply manufacturers. We perform medical translations starting from prescription drug leaflets to scientific articles, etc. Medical Translation is our mission. Our company specializes in written translations in the field of medicine and related areas for many years. All our translators and editors are healthcare professionals with wide experience in written translations in various fields of medicine. We select translators and editors with the required knowledge and appropriate specialization for each project. Therefore we provide translations that are stylistically consistent and correct from the point of view of professional terminology.
We specialize in the following areas of medical translations:
- Medical documentation (patient information and history records, hospital discharge summaries, results of medical examinations, surgery descriptions, medical certificates, etc.);
- Clinical Trials of pharmaceutical products;
- Pharmaceutical documentation (drug dossiers, package leaflets, patient & physician information, drug storage & accountability documentation, product labels, documentation on pharmaceutical products quality assurance);
- Documentation for medical equipment and instrumentation (specifications, instructions for use, user manuals, descriptions, advertising materials, catalogues, presentations);
- Medical literature (medical periodicals, articles, conference papers, reviews, reference books, guidelines, educational aids for health care professionals and medical students);
- Biomedical translations
Our goal is to provide clients with high quality medical translations. Each translation is reviewed by a professional medical editor. Technical medical translations are done by experts in the medical equipment and then are proofread and edited by medical and technical editors.
For large projects, the working team is assembled, including skilled medical translators and editors who work in close collaboration and may engage appropriate specialists and consultants if needed. For corporate clients, individual glossaries are developed to ensure consistency of terminology with regard to specifics of provided materials, peculiarities of the project, corporate style and client's preferences.
Specialized education, wide background experience, continuous work on improvement of professional skills of our staff and quality control on all stages of work allow us to ensure high quality of medical translations.