Outsourcing medical translation services has become increasingly popular. At present a lot of translation projects are outsourced. Outsourcing your language requirements to a professional medical translation provider allows you to concentrate on what you do best. For this reason it is essential that big companies come to the option of outsourcing medical translation services to those who are professionals in that field. This will ensure that the work done is nothing less than superlative, so that the end customer or target audience comprehends the translated message with ease.
We offer outsourcing medical translations on the following:
- Medical documentation (patient information and history records, hospital discharge summaries, results of medical examinations, surgery descriptions, medical certificates, etc.);
- Clinical Trials of pharmaceutical products;
- Pharmaceutical documentation (drug dossiers, package leaflets, patient & physician information, drug storage & accountability documentation, product labels, documentation on pharmaceutical products quality assurance);
- Documentation for medical equipment and instrumentation (specifications, instructions for use, user manuals, descriptions, advertising materials, catalogues, presentations);
- Medical literature (medical periodicals, articles, conference papers, reviews, reference books, guidelines, educational aids for health care professionals and medical students).